Who’s Pinky: Bertha Young Anderson (Pinky) is a local native of West Michigan who has Frontal Lobe Dementia (one of 80 types of this disease). Her family & friends have made it a mission to help those affected by this disease.
What’s Pinky’s Palace: a non-profit created to provide the following:
- Empower all people impacted with Dementia with knowledge, resources, tools and research
- Provide a strong environment for awareness and action
- Provide a means for community support, networking, gathering and cooperation
- Provide workshops, activities, events, fundraisers, outings and entertainment
How You May Help:
- Volunteer your time (store, events, activities, etc.)
- Provide donated items (furniture, home décor, antiques, collectibles). Proceeds from the Pinky’s Palace Booth will go toward local Dementia needs
- Make a cash donation of any amount to help fight this devastating disease
Sunday Sweets • cookies & other treats served from 1-3 weekly!
******************2019 Paddle Auction*******************
Join us for an evening of fun, laughs and fabulous items to bid on Saturday, April 27 @ English Hills Terrace on West River Drive! Tickets for the event will go on sale Saturday, March 2 at 9:30 am either in person or by phone with a credit card @ 616.419.4421. First-come, first-serve! Tickets will be $40 per person and will include a delicious dinner, t-shirt and favors. Twelve tickets per person will be available. T-shirt sizes needed at time of ticket purchase.
Help Us Help Those in Need!